FRIENDS OF SUCHANA
Friends of Suchana raises money to support Suchana Uttor Chandipur Community Society. Friends of Suchana is based in the UK and, by fund raising events, sales, promotion, encouraging donations, Gift Aid, and regular giving, we aim to respond to the needs and planned developments of Suchana Uttor Chandipur Community Society.
Some of our activities are :
- We sell craft items, such as hand decorated leather pencil boxes, handstitched fabric items, and small hand made metal goods. These goods are carefully chosen, mostly made locally in West Bengal and fairly traded, often from charities and co-operatives.
- We do stalls at village fetes and Christmas Fairs etc in England,
- We organise local fundraising and awareness raising events,
- Sometimes we sell Christmas cards, made by Suchana children.
- sponsorship by organisations
- single donations large or small by individuals
- regular donations through direct debit/standing order arrangments
- giving in memory
- email orders of Christmas cards
- assistance selling Christmas cards and other products
- individuals, organisations or schools willing to organise fundraising events.
Friends of Suchana
Clare’s Forstal, Throwley Forstal
Faversham, Kent ME13 0PJ, UK
Angela Stoddart: email@example.com
Anna Binnie-Dawson: Anna.Binnie-Dawson@awp.nhs.uk
Christine Ford: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Byrne: email@example.com
Susan Ghosh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urmila Rajkhowa: email@example.com